World Wide Shipping is available. Shipping prices on website are for the United States ONLY. Contact Sally for shipping prices outside of the United States. Shipping will be reimbursed for local deliveries.
• Any out of stock items will automatically be back ordered unless otherwise specified with your order.
• Freight damage claims must be reported to the delivering driver immediately.
• Shortages and damages must be reported to Sally C. Evans Fine Art, within 10 days of receipt of merchandise or Sally C. Evans Fine Art will not be responsible for any losses incurred.
• No returns will be accepted without prior authorization.
• Returns are subject to a 10% restocking charge plus cost of shipping.
Studio # 727-742-6993
Verified Archival Materials Used
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this Art Seller has published information about the archival materials used to create their products in an effort to provide transparency to buyers.
Description from Merchant:
8x10 inch print reproductions are signed open editions printed on matt photo paper using Epson ultra chrome inks. The images sizes are approximately 5x7 inches. They are packaged with a foam core backing in a clear bag for protection.These prints will fit any standard 8x10 frame.
Giclee Art Prints (pronounced "gee-clay") is the term used for what is currently the most advanced digital fine art printmaking technology. High quality digital images are created from the original artwork and printed with 8-color to 12-color professional printers and archival quality inks onto various surfaces. The giclée printing process provides incredibly detailed prints that last longer (in excess of 120 years) and have a brighter, crisper gamut of color that is far beyond that of lithography, producing a print that is rival to the original painting. All Giclée Prints are printed on fredrix WR777 canvas with a uv coating. Paper Giclees are printed on Hahnemuhle - William Turner water color paper
I sign all the Limited Editions on canvas and paper. I print, sign and bag the 8x10 prints. I also stretch most of the giclees on the canvas bars in my studio.